Monday, 13 April 2015

Multi-Tasking Of The Brain ...

That is the polite way of saying that there is too much whirling around up there at the moment like shit in a tumble dryer! Trying to keep goal number one of getting settled back on the meds at the forefront of this spinning wheel is proving quite difficult.  I had too much going on last week and on top of it all, yet again, my lithium levels were perfect at 0.5 with "no further action required".  Hommm.  

I've been dividing my time between visitors, getting well and researching in order to be able to speak in an informed and collected way should the Practice Manager bother to reply to my letter regarding a request for a meeting and getting hold of my notes.  (Oh and the usual normal work that needs doing on a daily basis.)

I feel out of sorts.  I ended up bailing out of a kiddies party yesterday because I just didn't feel right at all.  I think the stress of not getting what I need is piling up now which means that their negligence is now having a very negative effect.  Another bullet point to add to the growing pages with black blobs on them.  I haven't got the highlighter pen out, but when that lid comes off they should be afraid ... very afraid, I choose bright yellow!


Kids In Colour Scape
Re-birth ... the parting of the lips ... gross!


Jen and the kids came down for a few days.  Lots of giggles with my Bestie, Colourscape at Waddesdon was great, pub lunch great, bit of karaoke almost went down ok.  As for the rest of it? Quite stressful! Zero sleep one night was not good for me but you do what you can to make things ok when it is as good as family and the bruise I acquired is almost gone lol!

Like Getting Blood Out Of A Stone ... I'm not talking my veins either!


I nearly missed my appointment this morning ... another surgery blunder in the form of two conflicting text reminders and on arrival I'd been given the wrong time as well and was challenged as to why I was there as I was "normal" - just do the bloody test for christsake!  I am to the point of sighing deeply and shaking my head.  I think I have used every word in the dictionary to describe my feelings! Oh not "sloppy".  Yes.  "Sloppy".  Mr Practice Manager has until Wednesday to respond, after this it is going to be a humungous complaint rather than a "concern".  Idiots!

The best bit about this week was the amazingly unexpected portrait done by Barry in a covert way!  We shall be hanging it up proudly very soon.  Wowcher!

I'm watching my every move at all times!!




No comments:

Post a Comment