Saturday, 25 April 2015

Thursday Night Carnage ...

... My halo slipped.  Everybody needs to cut loose every now and then and I chose Thursday.  What a great night we all had.  Shameless flirting (that amongst friends means nothing), addressing my hang up's with regards to everyone having massive tits (Mike you will surely get a slap for having a go on Helen's), a bit of karaoke and a whole heap of shots.  Oh my word, it was carnage!

I definitely felt on Thursday that I had to be "her residing with a mental illness" not "she the walking pin cushion".  Out of control I certainly wasn't but myself I was.  It was a jolly good chuckle,  for once I wasn't the only one talking total bollocks on top note - I had competition and Mike and Bob didn't hold back!

So.  Rather than chat away here are some of the highlights in picture - Helen managed to stay out of all of them and I am not going to embarrass my husband with his pic!

Total Shot Confusion

Thanks Bex ... sourz and sambuca - yuk!

Bobs in  good mood!

More f*cking sambuca!

I hate frogs and this glitterbomb looks suspiciously frog spawny

Love Hagrid!!

And he thinks there is nothing wrong with me ... 

I hate sambuca!

Love Sharon!

He is a total mental basket but I can't stay mad at him for long ... keep your hands to yourself Captain!!

Thanks all you guys ... I had a great night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment