I'll quickly bring you up to speed. Got a high reading which was normal (according to my esteemed GP). I said it wasn't normal blah blah blah. Requested to see another Doctor as soon as possible as mine wasn't taking bookings until May. Got the appointment and was begrudgingly allowed another blood test booking too.
What the fuck? The other doctor won't see me due to "continuity of care". What continuity and what care? My so called super GP has been spending time reading my notes, apparently. Total, complete and utter lies. The proof lying in the paragraph above. I have now to wait and see if she will give me an appointment. I am in a situation where I don't actually know what to do. If I had followed her advice I'd have been ill for three weeks. I did make it clear that I am now very wary of this woman and am not happy about the situation.
This lovely receptionist is going to speak to the elusive practice manager this afternoon and firmly re-iterate my two requests. My medical records and a meeting - I mentioned NHS England's involvement so fingers crossed he is wearing a man nappy. My task now is to remain well and to be as pro-active as I can be starting with writing my own care plan and getting proper advice. I don't think the advice will be coming anytime soon ...
I rarely cry, but this whole sorry business is making those tears flow a bit to easily, but then anyone who knows me understands that tears are good as the alternative is not very pretty at all. I am closing down the ranks and putting myself first. I have good friends and some not so good. The not so good will have to respect that I have little time for anything else. If it is one sided, my ring piece is totally ready to be kissed tenderly and I am always happy to produce a huge can of whoop ass with anyone's name on it who may be needing a spraying!
Very upset, got no-one available to talk to who is both trusted and objective. It sucks. What is the actual point of it all?
No comments:
Post a Comment